Artavasdes IV was a legendary figure, who is mentioned as the "king of the Armenians" under the Sasanian monarch Shapur I in the Historia Augusta.
Caranus or Karanos was the first king of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon according to later traditions. According to Herodotus, however, the first king was Perdiccas I. Caranus is first reported by Theopompus and is the mythical founder of the Argead dynasty.
Khidr or al-Khidr, also transcribed as al-Khadir, Khader, Khizr, Khazer, Khadr, Khedher, Khizir, Khizar, is a figure not mentioned by name in the Quran as a righteous servant of God possessing great wisdom or mystic knowledge. In various Islamic and non-Islamic traditions, Khidr is described as a messenger, prophet, wali, slave or angel, who guards the sea, teaches secret knowledge and aids those in distress. As guardian angel, he prominently figures as patron of the Islamic saint Ibn Arabi. The figure of al-Khidr has been syncretized over time with various other figures including but not ...
In the Hebrew Bible, as well as non-Jewish ancient texts from the region, the Northwest Semitic term Rephaite ; Phoenician: rpm) refers either to a people of greater-than-average height and stature or to dead ancestors who are residents of the Underworld.
Wilgefortis is a female saint of the Catholic Church whose legend arose in the 14th century, and whose distinguishing feature is a large beard. Her name is thought to have derived from the Latin "virgo fortis". In England her name was Uncumber, and in Dutch Ontkommer. In German lands she was known as Kummernis. She was known as Liberata in Italy and Librada in Spain, and as Debarras in France. In places such as Siguenza, Spain, she was sometimes conflated with another Saint Liberata, the sister of Saint Marina of Aguas Santas, whose feast was also celebrated on July 20. She was venerated b ...
- A legendary progenitor is a legendary or mythological figure held to be the common ancestor of a dynasty, people tribe or ethnic group. Masculinity, femininity
- Legendary Pictures Productions, LLC, doing business as Legendary Entertainment or simply Legendary is an American film production and mass media company
- Legendary Children All of Them Queer is a single from former Frankie Goes to Hollywood singer Holly Johnson. The song was written by Holly Johnson
- Legendary previously known as Legendary The Box is a first - person shooter video game developed by Spark Unlimited and published in North America by
- Australian Legendary Tales is a translated collection of stories told to K. Langloh Parker by Australian Aboriginal people The book was immediately popular
- The following is a list of episodes from Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, a television series, filmed in New Zealand and the United States, starring
- by his stage name The Legendary Tigerman born 9 September 1970 is a Portuguese musician. Furtado played in various legendary portuguese bands such
- The following list of legendary kings of Britain derives predominantly from Geoffrey of Monmouth s circa 1136 work Historia Regum Britanniae the History
- Voltron: Legendary Defender is an animated mecha web television series produced by American companies DreamWorks Animation Television and World Events
- following is a list of demons, ghosts, yōkai, obake, yūrei and other legendary creatures that are notable in Japanese folklore and mythology. Contents
- Elvis: A Legendary Performer Volume 3 is a compilation album featuring recordings by American singer Elvis Presley. It was the third in a series of albums
- Legendary Comics is an American comic book publisher founded in 2010. The company is owned by Legendary Entertainment, a media company located in Burbank
- Barcelos, a mythological rooster from Portugal Sarimanok, a legendary chicken of the Maranao people who originate from Mindanao Philippines Vidopnir, a rooster
- The legendary kings of Denmark are the predecessors of Gorm the Old, half legend and half history. The accounts of the Danish kings are confusing and
- impeded by the watchful and jealous Soa. The protagonists seek the legendary People of the Mist, said to possess a fabulous hoard of jewels. On finding
- Unlike a fictional king, aspects of their lives may have been real and legendary or that the culture through legend and story telling believed to be
- Hayedeh: Legendary Persian Diva Persian: Soxan az Hāyede is a 2009 documentary film about the late Iranian iconic singer Hayedeh, made by the exiled
- born September 5, 1947, in Lubbock, Texas known professionally as the Legendary Stardust Cowboy, is an outsider performer who is considered one of the
- The Legendary Traxster born Samuel Lindley July 14, 1973 in Chicago, Illinois is an American songwriter, rapper and record producer. A native of Chicago
- The Legendary Prime Minister Zhuge Liang is a Hong Kong television series based on the life of Zhuge Liang Cantonese: Chu - kot Leung a chancellor
- The lists of legendary Early Chola kings are recorded in Tamil literature and in the inscriptions left by the later Chola kings. The genealogy of the
- antagonists on the television shows Xena: Warrior Princess, Hercules: The Legendary Journeys and Young Hercules. He was portrayed by New Zealand actor Kevin
- A Legendary Christmas is the sixth studio album and first Christmas album by American singer John Legend, it was released on October 26, 2018. Featuring
- Legendary Classics Volume 1 is a compilation album by American rapper R.A. the Rugged Man, released on 27 October 2009, on Nature Sounds. The album is
- replacing them with Roman Catholicism and the Roman alphabet. Urduja was a legendary woman warrior who is regarded as a heroine in Pangasinan. Malong and Palaris
- Elvis: A Legendary Performer Volume 4 is a compilation album featuring recordings by American singer Elvis Presley. It was the last in a series of albums
- beyond its religious use. Sarimanok, Papanoka Mra or Mara patik is a legendary bird of the Maranao that is a ubiquitous symbol of their art. It is depicted
- Elvis: A Legendary Performer Volume 2 is a compilation album featuring recordings by American singer and musician Elvis Presley. As with the first volume
- The Longana is a legendary aquatic creature of the feminine gender. The Longana appear in legends of the people living in Cadore, Italy. According to the
- of ecology and Third World versus First World, depicting the East as a legendary place having a mystical knowledge not shared by the West including Japan
Users also searched:
artavasdes v, Artavasdes, Artavasdes V, caranus of macedon, Macedon, Caranus, Caranus of Macedon, khidr, Khidr, rephaite, Rephaite, wilgefortis, Wilgefortis, legendary people, category:legendary people,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →