At Elizabethport, the Jersey Centrals Perth Amboy & Elizabethport Branch split from the Main Line and ran as far as South Amboy, where it became the New York and Long Branch Railroad. The NY&LB ran as far as Bay Head Junction, NJ and was owned and operated jointly by the CNJ and PRR. At Woodbridge Jct, the Pennsylvania Railroads Perth Amboy & Woodbridge Branch from the mainline at Rahway met the Perth Amboy & Elizabethport and the PRR had trackage rights south to the NY&LB.
The LYNX rail system in Charlotte, North Carolina, US encompasses 32 stations on two lines, the Blue Line and the Gold Line. The Blue Line is a light rail line connecting Uptown Charlotte to Pineville and the University of North Carolina Charlotte campus. The Gold Line is a short streetcar within Uptown Charlotte and the Novant Health medical campus.
MARC Train is the commuter rail system serving the Baltimore–Washington metropolitan area in the United States. The system is owned by the Maryland Transit Administration, and serves Maryland, Washington, D.C., and West Virginia. The system covers a total route length of 198.2 miles along three rail lines. In the 2019 fiscal year, MARC Train service had average weekday ridership of 36.375 passengers. State-supported commuter rail operations in Maryland began in 1974 when the Maryland Department of Transportation Maryland DOT funded train services from Washington, D.C. along the Baltimore a ...
Metropolitan Area Express is a light rail transit system serving the Portland metropolitan area. The system is operated by TriMet, a public agency that operates public transit in the Portland area. Serving an average of 130.000 passengers a day, MAX Light Rail is one of the largest light rail systems in the United States in terms of ridership. The MAX system currently consists of five lines, each designated by a color. Blue Line: Hillsboro – City Center – Gresham Green Line: Clackamas – City Center – Portland State University Orange Line: Union Station – City Center – Portland State Univer ...
Metra is the commuter rail system serving the Chicago metropolitan area in the U.S. states of Illinois and Wisconsin, servicing Cook, DuPage, Kane, Lake, McHenry, and Will Counties in northeastern Illinois and the city of Kenosha in southern Wisconsin. It is one of three of the Regional Transportation Authoritys service boards. With an average weekday ridership of 294.600 in 2015, Metra is the fourth-busiest commuter rail system in the United States, only behind New York City metropolitan area systems. The Metra system has a total of 242 active stations spread out on 11 rail lines with 487 ...
Metro-North Railroad is a commuter railroad system serving two of the five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Rockland, and Orange Counties in New York, as well Fairfield and New Haven Counties in Connecticut. It was established by the Metropolitan Transportation Authority in 1983 to acquire operation of all commuter rail service in New York and Connecticut from Conrail, which itself had been formed in 1976 through the merging of a number of financially troubled railroads, and previously operated commuter railroad service under contract from the MTA.
SEPTA Regional Rail is the commuter rail system serving Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States and its metropolitan region, known as the Delaware Valley. The system is operated by the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority and serves five counties in Pennsylvania - Bucks, Delaware, Montgomery, Chester, and Philadelphia - as well as Mercer County in New Jersey and New Castle County in Delaware. The system covers a total route length of 223 miles, 98 miles of which are owned by SEPTA, with the remainder owned by Amtrak, CSX Transportation, and the City of Philadelphia. In the ...
Lists of railway stations in the United States
- The following is a list of railway stations also known as railroad stations in the United States which is indexed by country. Railway stations in Angola
- of The Caribbean List of United States wireless communications service providers List of television stations in North America by media market List of
- transportation in the United States consists primarily of freight shipments, while passenger service, once a large and vital part of the nation s passenger
- list of IATA - indexed railway stations which are assigned codes by the IATA, similar to IATA airport codes. Such railway stations are typically used in air - rail
- cross the Mexico United States border. Several large border cities have multiple crossings, often including one or more that bypass the center of the city
- This is an all - time list of streetcar tram interurban and light rail systems in the United States by principal city or cities served, and separated
- The Timeline of U.S.A Railway History depends upon the definition of a railway as follows: A means of conveyance of passengers and goods on wheeled vehicles
- Cheltenham railway station or Cheltenham station may refer to: Cheltenham station Metra in Chicago, Illinois, United States Cheltenham station SEPTA in Cheltenham
- railway station may refer to: Currently open stations Weston GO Station a GO Transit station in Toronto, Ontario, Canada Weston - super - Mare railway station
- Time in the United States by law, is divided into nine standard time zones covering the states territories and other US possessions, with most of the United
- The Federated Malay States Railways FMSR was a consolidated railway operator in British Malaya present day Peninsular Malaysia and Singapore during
- the North Island Main Trunk Railway NIMT in Wellington Linden station CTA an L station on the Purple Line in Wilmette, Illinois, United States
- list of book lists bibliographies on Wikipedia, organized by various criteria. List of 18th - century British children s literature titles List of 19th - century
- All railway stations in Jamaica closed in October 1992 when passenger traffic abruptly ceased. They are here listed by branch and distance from Kingston
- railway station Melbourne, a station in Melbourne, Australia Two stations in Chelsea, Massachusetts, United States Bellingham Square station an existing
- Worcester railway station can refer to several different stations In the United Kingdom Worcester Foregate Street railway station in the centre of Worcester
- in 1936, farmers in Aldrich, Missouri, found various uses for the land and materials of an abandoned railway The abandoned railway stations on the line
- North British Railway a former station in Hamilton, South Lanarkshire, Scotland In the United States Hamilton station NJ Transit in Hamilton, New
- been killed by trains in the United States since 1997. Pedestrian railroad accidents are the leading cause of death on railways More than 7, 200 pedestrians
- Stirling railway station may refer to: Stirling station NJ Transit in New Jersey, United States Stirling railway station Scotland in Stirling, Scotland
- Massachusetts, United States Milton Railroad Station New York in Milton, New York, United States In Australia: Milton railway station Brisbane in Brisbane
- station Queensland, a closed railway station on the North Coast railway Avondale station MARTA a train station in Decatur, Georgia, United States
- Tank railway station a railway station in New South Wales, Australia Summit Amtrak station a rail station in Illinois, United States Summit Great
- current station on the North Coast line in Australia Grafton station MBTA a commuter rail station in Grafton, Massachusetts, United States Old Grafton
- High Speed 2 station Railway stations in Birmingham city centre United States Birmingham station Alabama a train station in Birmingham, Alabama serving
- list of train stations and Thruway Motorcoach stops used by Amtrak the National Railroad Passenger Corporation in the United States This list is in alphabetical
- St Thomas railway station a Great Western Railway in Exeter, Devon, England Other railway stations in Exeter United States Exeter station New Hampshire
- platform is the busiest underground railway station in the United Kingdom at 5, 217, 547 per platform per annum and laying third in all stations underground
- Parkside Halt railway station a former station in the Scottish Highlands, United Kingdom Parkside station a former commuter railroad station in Long Island
- disused station in Milford, Delaware, United States Milford Railway Station Surrey on the Portsmouth Direct Line, United Kingdom Milford railway station Northern
List of stations on the Central Railr ..
List of Lynx light rail stations
List of MARC Train stations
List of MAX Light Rail stations
List of Metra stations
List of Metro-North Railroad stations
List of SEPTA Regional Rail stations
Users also searched:
list of stations on the central railroad of new jersey, Railroad, Central, stations, Jersey, List, list of lynx light rail stations, rail, light, Lynx, list of marc train stations, Train, MARC, list of max light rail stations, Rail, Light, list of metra stations, metro, seoul metro, seoul, york, seoul metro pedia, seoul metro map, new york subway, underground railway in new york, beijing metro, beijing, subway, underground, railway,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →