Philosophy of architecture is a branch of philosophy of art, dealing with aesthetic value of architecture, its semantics and relations with development of culture.
Philosophy of design is the study of definitions of design, and the assumptions, foundations, and implications of design. The field, which is mostly a sub-discipline of aesthetics, is defined by an interest in a set of problems, or an interest in central or foundational concerns in design. In addition to these central problems for design as a whole, many philosophers of design consider these problems as they apply to particular disciplines. Although most practitioners are philosophers of aesthetics, several prominent designers and artists have contributed to the field. For an introduction ...
The philosophy of film is a branch of aesthetics within the discipline of philosophy that seeks to understand the most basic questions regarding film. Philosophy of film has significant overlap with film theory, a branch of film studies.
The philosophy of information is a branch of philosophy that studies topics relevant to computer science, information science and information technology. It includes: the critical investigation of the conceptual nature and basic principles of information, including its dynamics, utilisation and sciences the elaboration and application of information-theoretic and computational methodologies to philosophical problems.
Philosophy and literature involves the literary treatment of philosophers and philosophical themes, and the philosophical treatment of issues raised by literature.
Philosophy of psychedelics is the philosophical investigation of the psychedelic experience. While psychedelic, entheogenic or hallucinogenic substances have been used by many traditional cultures throughout history mostly for religious purposes, recorded philosophical speculation and analysis of these substances, their phenomenological effects and the relevance of these altered states of consciousness to philosophical questions is a relatively late phenomenon in the history of philosophy. Traditional cultures who use psychedelic substances such as the Amazonian and Indigenous Mexican peop ...
Public philosophy is a label used for at least two separate philosophical projects. One project often called "public philosophy" is to address issues of public importance through philosophy, especially in the areas of public policy, morality and social issues. In this conception, public philosophy is a matter of content, not style. It must concern certain philosophical issues, but may be undertaken in any venue. The second project often called public philosophy is to engage in philosophy in public venues. This view is exemplified by the Essays in Philosophy special issue on public philosop ...
Somaesthetics is an interdisciplinary field of inquiry aimed at promoting and integrating the theoretical, empirical and practical disciplines related to bodily perception, performance and presentation.
The philosophy of war is the area of philosophy devoted to examining issues such as the causes of war, the relationship between war and human nature, and the ethics of war. Certain aspects of the philosophy of war overlap with the philosophy of history, political philosophy, international relations and the philosophy of law.
Philosophy by topic
- The alphabetical index of philosophy is so large it had to be broken up into several pages. To look up a topic in philosophy click on the first letter
- from Wikibooks Resources from Wikiversity Taxonomy of Philosophy topic outline developed by David Chalmers as the category structure for the table
- The philosophy of information PI is a branch of philosophy that studies topics relevant to computer science, information science and information technology
- realism and naturalism. Philosophy of language is a topic that has decreased in activity during the last four decades, as evidenced by the fact that few major
- Articles in social and political philosophy include: Contents: Top 0 9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z And theory of conservatism
- Philosophy of sport is an area of philosophy that seeks to conceptually analyze issues of sport as human activity. These issues cover many areas, but fall
- the philosophy of X is debated. Richard Feynman argued that the philosophy of a topic is irrelevant to its primary study, saying that philosophy of science
- This page is a list of topics in ancient philosophy A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z Abas sophist - Abderites - Academic skepticism
- Philosophy of science is a sub - field of philosophy concerned with the foundations, methods, and implications of science. The central questions of this
- contains a New Books section and an editorial on a topic of philosophical or public interest. Philosophy - Cambridge Journals Online Journals.cambridge
- content of Renaissance philosophy and its remarkable continuities with the past. The structure, sources, method, and topics of philosophy in the Renaissance
- are no such physical properties that objects possess. One of the topics in the philosophy of color is the problem of the ontology of color. The questions
- other topics Indian philosophy also covered topics such as political philosophy as seen in the Arthashastra c. 4th century BCE and the philosophy of love
- analytic vein and on traditionally analytic topics Richard Rorty said: I think that analytic philosophy can keep its highly professional methods, the
- linguistics, the topic or theme, of a sentence is what is being talked about, and the comment rheme or focus is what is being said about the topic This division
- The Routledge Encyclopedia of Philosophy is an encyclopedia of philosophy edited by Edward Craig that was first published by Routledge in 1998 ISBN 978 - 0415073103
- information about the topic as well as methods and points of view that are helpful in thinking about the topic The Philosophy Talk motto is, the program
- Encyclopedia of Philosophy SEP combines an online encyclopedia of philosophy with peer - reviewed publication of original papers in philosophy freely accessible
- Feminist philosophy is an approach to philosophy from a feminist perspective and also the employment of philosophical methods to feminist topics and questions
- 1000 - Word Philosophy is an online philosophy anthology that publishes introductory 1000 - word or less essays on philosophical topics The project was
- Philosophical discussions on such topics date from ancient times, and appear in the earliest known texts concerning philosophy The field is related to many
- This is a list of lists of years by topic List of years in animation List of years in architecture List of years in art List of years in aviation List
- Political philosophy is the study of such topics as politics, liberty, justice, property, rights, law, and the enforcement of a legal code by authority:
- pragmatics has become a lively topic of discussion at the interface of philosophy and linguistics, for instance in work by Sperber and Wilson, Carston and
- Philosophical Topics is a peer - reviewed academic journal covering all major areas of philosophy Each thematic issue consists entirely of invited papers
- the emergence of modern physics out of natural philosophy Some central topics of Western philosophy in its early modern also classical modern period
- existence and nature of space and time or space - time are central topics in the philosophy of physics. Time is often thought to be a fundamental quantity
- co - ordinate the insights of philosophy with theological teaching and revelation concordia One of the most heavily debated topics of the period was that
- Philosophy and Spiritualism of Sri Aurobindo Philosophy and the Mirror of Nature Philosophy as Cultural Politics Philosophy basic topics Philosophy Documentation
- Philosophy and economics, also philosophy of economics, studies topics such as rational choice, the appraisal of economic outcomes, institutions and processes
Philosophy of architecture
Philosophy of design
Philosophy of film
Philosophy of information
Philosophy and literature
Philosophy of psychedelics
Philosophy of war
Users also searched:
philosophy of architecture, architecture, Philosophy, Philosophy of architecture, philosophy of design, design, Philosophy of design, philosophy of film, film, Philosophy of film, philosophy of information, information, Philosophy of information, philosophy and literature, literature, Philosophy and literature, philosophy of psychedelics, psychedelics, Philosophy of psychedelics, public philosophy, philosophy, Public, Public philosophy, somaesthetics, Somaesthetics, philosophy of war, Philosophy of war, philosophy by topic, category:philosophy by topic,
no need to download or install
Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!online intellectual game →