Blog page 36



                                               

Plateresque architecture in the Community of Madrid

                                               

Nicholas Gotten House

The Nicholas Gotten House is located on 2969 Court Street in Bartlett, Tennessee, United States. It houses the Bartlett Museum, a local history museum operated by the Bartlett Historical Society. The white frame structure was built by Nicholas Go ...

                                               

John Quincy Adams and Elizabeth Young House

The John Quincy Adams and Elizabeth Young House, also known as the John Quincy Adams Young House, is a historic American saltbox house built in 1869 in the U.S. state of Oregon. It is located in the unincorporated Cedar Mill area of Washington Co ...

                                               

Saltbox architecture in Connecticut

                                               

Saltbox architecture in Iowa

                                               

Saltbox architecture in Massachusetts

                                               

Saltbox architecture in New York

                                               

Saltbox architecture in Utah

                                               

St. Ignatius Church (Oxon Hill, Maryland)

St. Ignatius Church is a Roman Catholic parish church of the Archdiocese of Washington located at 2315 Brinkley Rd., Fort Washington, MD 20744, in Oxon Hill, Prince Georges County, Maryland. The historic church structure was constructed between 1 ...

                                               

Saint Thomas Chapel (East Hampton, New York)

Saint Thomas Chapel is a historic Episcopal chapel located at Amagansett in the Town of East Hampton, Suffolk County, New York. It was built in 1907 as a summer use chapel without heating or plumbing. The predominant feature of the building is th ...

                                               

South Swansea Baptist Church

South Swansea Baptist Church is a historic church building at 25 Church Street in Swansea, Massachusetts. Built in 1916, it is Swanseas best example of a Shingle-style church. The church was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1990.

                                               

Trinity Episcopal Church (Melrose, Massachusetts)

The Trinity Episcopal Church is a historic church at 131 W. Emerson Street in Melrose, Massachusetts. The main church building was constructed in 1886 to a design by Boston architect Charles Brigham. It is connected to its parish house, built in ...

                                               

Burnham Beeches, Sherbooke

Burnham Beeches is a 1930s streamline-moderne mansion built for Aspro-brand sales magnate Alfred Nicholas on Sherbrooke Road, Sherbrooke, Victoria in the Dandenong Ranges, 40 kilometres from Melbourne, Australia.

                                               

Worthing Pier

Worthing Pier is a public pleasure pier in Worthing, West Sussex, England. Designed by Sir Robert Rawlinson, it was opened on 12 April 1862 and remains open to this day. The pier originally was a simple promenade deck 960 ft long and 15 ft wide. ...

                                               

Black Building (Fargo, North Dakota)

The Black Building at 114-118 Broadway in Fargo, North Dakota was a "pivotal" historic resource in the Downtown Fargo District, in the listing of that historic district upon the National Register of Historic Places. In 2016 it was also individual ...

                                               

Bridgeport Downtown North Historic District

The Bridgeport Downtown North Historic District is a 20-acre historic district in Bridgeport, Connecticut that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987. It encompasses an area roughly bounded on the north by Congress Street, ...

                                               

Downtown LaBelle Historic District

The Downtown LaBelle Historic District is a U.S. historic district located in LaBelle, Florida. The district is on the 300 Block of North Bridge Street. It contains 9 historic buildings.

                                               

East Main Street Commercial Historic District (Statesboro, Georgia)

The East Main Street Commercial Historic District in Statesboro, Georgia is a historic district that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1989. It then included 16 contributing buildings: all eight buildings comprising the no ...

                                               

Kingman Commercial Historic District

The Kingman Commercial Historic District is a 4.5-acre historic district along the 300 and 400 blocks of Andy Devine Ave. in Kingman, Arizona. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986. It includes seven contributing prope ...

                                               

Werner Knoop House

The Werner Knoop House is a historic house at 6 Ozark Point in Little Rock, Arkansas. Built in 1936–37, it is a rare example of Art Moderne residential architecture in the city. It is a two-story L-shaped structure, its exterior finished in brick ...

                                               

Kokomo High School and Memorial Gymnasium

The Kokomo High School and Memorial Gymnasium is a historic high school and gymnasium located at Kokomo, Indiana, united States. It is a work of architect Elmer Dunlap and others, in Late Gothic Revival and Streamline Moderne architectural styles ...

                                               

Laurinburg Commercial Historic District

Laurinburg Commercial Historic District is a national historic district located at Laurinburg, Scotland County, North Carolina. The district encompasses 51 contributing buildings and 2 contributing structures in the central business district of L ...

                                               

Sheffield Downtown Commercial Historic District

The Sheffield Downtown Commercial Historic District is a historic district in downtown Sheffield, Alabama. The buildings in the district were mostly built from 1888 to 1959 and have served a variety of purposes. Significant commercial buildings i ...

                                               

Wharton County Courthouse Historic Commercial District

The Wharton County Courthouse Historic Commercial District is a 21-acre historic district in Wharton, Texas that was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1991. It includes works by architects Jules Leffland and Wyatt C. Hedrick a ...

                                               

York House, Strand

York House was one of a string of mansion houses which formerly stood on the Strand, the principal route from the City of London to the Palace of Westminster.

                                               

Anderson Place Historic District

The Anderson Place Historic District, in Birmingham, Alabama, is a residential historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1986, and the listing was expanded in 1991. The houses date from 1907 to 1912 and inc ...

                                               

Arturo Angel House

The Arturo Angel House, at 926 S. Pacific in Las Vegas, New Mexico, was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1985. Its NRHP nomination states: "This particular combination of the Hispanic adobe tradition with late Anglo introduct ...

                                               

Arlington Park (Birmingham, Alabama)

Arlington Park in Birmingham, Alabama, also known as Arlington-West End Historic District, is a historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1926. The listing included 68 contributing buildings on about 50 acr ...

                                               

Belview Heights Historic District

The Belview Heights Historic District, in Birmingham, Alabama, is a historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2000. It runs roughly along 41st., 42st., 43rd., 44th, and 45th Sts., and M and Martin Aves. The ...

                                               

Carlisle Rock Island Depot

The Carlisle Rock Island Depot is a historic railroad station at Main and Court Streets in Carlisle, Arkansas. It is a 1-1/2 story masonry and frame structure, finished in brick with half-timbered stucco. A passenger station, it was organized wit ...

                                               

Church-Smith-Harris Street Historic District

The Church-Smith-Harris Street Historic District is a 105 acres historic district in Sandersville, Georgia which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987. The district "is located just to the southeast of the citys business ...

                                               

Clinton Commercial Historic District (Clinton, Arkansas)

The Clinton Commercial Historic District encompasses the historic commercial center of Clinton, Arkansas. It encompasses a roughly triangular area, bounded by Main Street, Moss Street, and United States Route 65B, extending northwest along 65B as ...

                                               

Foley Downtown Historic District

The Foley Downtown Historic District, in Foley, Alabama, is a historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2005. The district was amended by a boundary decrease listing in 2012, and a boundary increase in 2019 ...

                                               

Kahn-Jennings House

The Kahn-Jennings House is a historic house at 5300 Sherwood Street in Little Rock, Arkansas. It is a large 2-1/2 story structure, finished in stone, that was designed to resemble a large English country house. It was designed by Little Rock arch ...

                                               

Lathrup Village Historic District

The Lathrup Village Historic District is a residential historic district located in Lathrup Village, Michigan and roughly bounded by city limit, Red River Drive, I-696, Middlesex Avenue, Meadowbrook Way, and Margate Avenue. The district was liste ...

                                               

Marshall Street Armory

The Marshall Street Armory is a former armory for the Michigan National Guard. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2010.

                                               

Maxwell F. Mayer House

The Maxwell F. Mayer House is a historic house at 2016 Battery Street in Little Rock, Arkansas. Built 1922–25, it is a two-story Tudor Revival structure, designed by Little Rock architect Maximilian F. Mayer. The styling is unusual for its neighb ...

                                               

Merritt Woods Historic District

The Merritt Woods Historic District is a residential historic district, roughly bounded by Orchard Street, Emmett Street, Chestnut Street, and the northernmost parts of Woodmer Drive and Crest Drive in Battle Creek, Michigan. It was listed on the ...

                                               

Mt. Mercy Apartments

The Mt. Mercy Apartments is an apartment complex for retirees, located at 1425 Bridge Street NW in Grand Rapids, Michigan. It was formerly a Catholic convent and private school known as the Mt. Mercy Academy and Convent. The building was listed o ...

                                               

Palmerton Historic District

The Palmerton Historic District is a national historic district located in Palmerton, Carbon County, Pennsylvania. Bordered roughly by Tomb Street, Avenue A, 8th Street, and Harvard Avenue, it encompasses 1.262 contributing buildings, seven contr ...

                                               

Pleasant Ridge Historic District

The Pleasant Ridge Historic District is a primarily residential historic district located in Pleasant Ridge, Michigan. The original portion of the district was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1992, and encompassed an area we ...

                                               

Rock Island Depot (Grandfield, Oklahoma)

The Rock Island Depot in Grandfield, Oklahoma, at 201 S. Bridge Rd., was built in 1920. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1996. It was a rail station of the Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad. It is a wood frame ...

                                               

South Wolcott Street Historic District

The South Wolcott Street Historic District in Casper, Wyoming is a 61 acres historic district covering about 22 residential blocks south of downtown. The district is roughly bounded by S. Center St., E. Ninth St., S. Wolcott St., E. Seventh St., ...

                                               

University Neighborhood Historic District (Salt Lake City, Utah)

The University Neighborhood Historic District in Salt Lake City, Utah is a 180 acres historic district near the University of Utah campus, which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. The listing included 451 contributing ...

                                               

Wydown-Forsyth District

The Wydown-Forsyth District, in Clayton and St. Louis, Missouri, is a 122 acres historic district which was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1988. It is roughly bounded by Forsyth, Skinker Blvd., Fauquier and Wydown Terrace D ...

                                               

Bungalow/Craftsman

                                               

Late 19th and Early 20th Century American Movements architecture

                                               

Late-Victorian

                                               

Mission/spanish Revival architecture

                                               

Late 19th and Early 20th Century American Movements architecture

Free and no ads
no need to download or install

Pino - logical board game which is based on tactics and strategy. In general this is a remix of chess, checkers and corners. The game develops imagination, concentration, teaches how to solve tasks, plan their own actions and of course to think logically. It does not matter how much pieces you have, the main thing is how they are placement!

online intellectual game →